About Primrose Taruvinga
Highest Qualification Masters Degree
2013 - 2015
Women's University in Africa
Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
I passed Masters in Business Administration degree, majoring in Entrepreneurship
2005 - 2008
Institute of Marketing Managers [IMM.SA]
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MARKETING [BBA.MKT]
Passed IMM and completed
2019 - 2023
completed, awaiting graduation
2020 - Present
Customer Relationship Management (uk)
Covered modules: Analysis & Evaluation Strategic Marketing in Practice Strategic Marketing Decisions
2006 - 2006
Zimbabwe Open University
EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
Passed with Distinction
2003 - 2006
Institute of Personnel Management Zimbabwe – 2006 HR Planning Distinction Health & Safety Credit Recruitment & Selection Distinction
2007 - Present
• Conducted comprehensive market research to identify target audience and create successful marketing strategies resulting in a 20% increase in sales.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to execute successful product launches, increasing brand awareness by 15%.
• Developed and executed successful influencer marketing campaigns resulting in a 25% increase in social media engagement and customer acquisition.
• Provided expert guidance and support to clients, resulting in an average increase of 30% in their digital marketing metrics.
Product strategy and Product Marketing
• Marketing and communicating of products to the existing and prospective clients
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proven ability to handle customer inquiries and resolve complaints
• Developed and implemented credit policies and procedures that reduced delinquency rates by 10%.
• Oversaw the processing of 100+ credit applications per week, ensuring accurate and timely credit decisions while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
• managed the credit approval process for over 1000 clients, resulting in a 95% approval rate and a 30% increase in sales revenue
• implemented policies and procedures for credit and collections processes, resulting in a 20% reduction in past due receivables and improved cash flow annually
• Conducted financial analysis and risk assessments of new and existing clients, assessing creditworthiness and mitigating risk, resulting in a 98% accuracy rate and reducing bad debt by 20%.
Account Relationship Management
• Developed strong relationships with clients through consistent communication
• Successfully managed multiple accounts at one time
• Utilized excellent customer service skills to resolve any issues that arose
• Regularly checked in with clients to ensure that they were satisfied with the product or service
Audits, Checks and compliance
• Ensure that an audit status of satisfactory is achieved for areas audited for the Customer Services department