About Presley Dzobo
Highest Qualification Bachelor's Degree
2006 - 2010
National University of Science and Technology
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
I have passed Bachelor’s of Commerce honors degree in Accounting majoring in Accounting and Auditing at the National University of Science and Technology.
2015 - 2019
Saints Marketing Solutions
• Performed bank transfers and payments.
• Managed company’s bank accounts.
• Managed organization expenses and projects costs.
• Verified all cash requisitions and petty cash management.
• Payroll management.
• Ensured transactions are properly recorded.
• Assisted during financial annual audits.
• Reported financial performance to the superiors.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual tax returns for submission to ZIMRA.
• Performed bank and petty cash reconciliation.
• Maintained accurate invoices summary and collection records to enhance debtors management.
• Maintained financial records and prepared management accounts.
• Improved financial processes and systems through implementation of internal controls.
• Performed data capturing and document posting.
2020 - 2022
• Coordinated regular inventory audits and stock taking.
• Supervised physical stock movements.
• Order processing and management.
• Assembled and prepared orders for dispatch.
• Examined outgoing goods to ensure consignment meets requirements.
• Participated in counting and recording inventory.
• Verified product quality before dispatching.
• Ordered supplies and maintained suitable inventory levels.
• Checked orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
• Ensured basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Performed a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
2019 - 2020
Customer service agent
• Assisted passengers as needed through arrival and check in processes including support for passengers with special requirements such as unaccompanied minors.
• Helped passengers through customs, immigration and quarantine as required.
• Maintained a positive welcoming and happy environment by displaying a warm and courteous manner.
• Identified and escalated priority issues affecting service delivery to client.
• Helped the customers through the compliance process.
• Provided clients with accurate service information.