About JOHN ZIMHENI
Highest Qualification Masters Degree
21 Bishop Road, Chell Heath, ST6 6NS
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am submitting my resume for your perusal and favourable consideration for the referenced post in your organisation.
I am a postgraduate MSc Engineering Business Management, Senior Quality Project Specialist with over 20 years of hands-on exposure in aerospace component and automotive vehicle manufacturing. I am detail-oriented, meticulous, and forward-thinking with transferable skills matrix professionalism. I have verified processes and parts conformity to drawing requirements, customer and international standards and specifications.
Listed are my abilities, knowledge, and expertise in Aerospace market regulations, Quality Standards Specifications, and drawing requirements, RR SABRe (Supplier Relationship Requirements), QMS, AS9100 Series, ISO9001, NADCAP, 100% inspections, internal audits, quality control and assurance, containment, root cause and corrective action (RCCA or CAPA), continuous improvement, manufacturing processes, lean six sigma, 5S, 8D, FAI, training in APQP & PPAP, training of stakeholders, knowledge of FMEA, conducting of Compliance Process Effectiveness Testing, Concessions, signing of Certificate of Conformance and EASA Form 1 documentation, electronic securing and protection of organisational data in provided IT tools.
I have used customer requirements for
- product realisation in design review, the verification of purchased products, identification and traceability, an inspection of products and processes and control of measuring devices.
- customer satisfaction, internal audits, monitoring and measuring processes and products, control of non-conformities, analysing data and effecting continuous improvement, corrective, and preventative action
The implementation and skills matrices have provided management commitment, customer focus, planning and improvement of the Quality policies, and regular management reviews.
I have verified, audited (internal), and signed off processes and parts in conformity with drawing requirements and customer and international standards/specifications.
Reasons for applying for career progression, more convenient location, salary, other. Quality control, Process Improvement, Team player, Lean Manufacturing, Auto Repairs, Maintenance & Servicing, Product Engineering, Product Specifications, Fabrication, Material Properties, Aerospace quality inspections, Supply Chain Management, and dimensional inspections. Supplier Development, DMAIC.
- Engineering Business Management, Manufacturing, Process Improvements, Product Development, Product Improvements, Project Management, Taking Initiative
- Automotive Industry, Automotive, Business Management, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Supply Chain Management, Supplier Quality, and Supplier Development. • Internal Audits, FAIR verification,
- Witness Quality, Lean Manufacturing, 6 SIGMA training, V/S Mapping, BOM Verification • Quality Monitoring, Process Continuous Improvement • Knowledge of Production Parts Approval Process PPAP, Approved Product Quality Planning APQP
- Control Plan, MRB. • knowledge and understanding of agreed processes, work instructions, and proposing improvements. • Engineering capabilities of in-depth knowledge of production processes at the supplier
- capable of contributing to the review of specifications. • Leadership and Behavioural competencies and skills
Please get contact me by phone or e-mail, as listed above. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Do you have a driving licence and vehicle? Yes
- Please confirm that you have the right to work in the UK. Confirmed. Settled Status. ILTR
- Notice Period: 4 weeks – availability and willingness to relocate.
- Current salary: (contract Rate -25.00) £35000 Expected Salary: 52000 (contract Rate -28.00)
- Availability for interview: 1- week (telephone interview, zoom, Microsoft meeting, Cisco WebEx meeting
- Reason for leaving current role: More exposure, career progression.
- Joining a new organisation? A Quality Specialist with transferrable skills: Passionate, Meticulous, flexible, hands-on, and practical
- HOME LOCATION & LOGISTICS (COMMUTE/RELOCATE/DIGS/HOTEL) Stoke-on-Trent; willing to relocate
- CLEARANCE STATUS: SC OR DV CURRENT OR LAPSED? – Disclosure Scotland
OTHER INTERVIEWS/OFFERS? None
PRE-BOOKED HOLIDAYS: None