About Farai Mukosera
Highest Qualification Bachelor's Degree
I’m a technically skilled professional with experience in website development, server management, technical support, and digital marketing. In addition, I possess strong project management skills and have successfully led and contributed to large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders. I excel at troubleshooting complex technical issues, implementing backup and disaster recovery procedures, and driving customer acquisition through effective marketing campaigns. I’m adaptable to new technologies and thrive in fast-paced environments, always eager to take on new challenges and enhance my skill set whilst striving to deliver high-quality work..
2014 - 2019
University of Zimbabwe
Bsc Hons Degree in Computer Science
I graduated with an Honours Degree in Computer Science with a degree class 2.1
2019 - Present
Nubiacom Ltd - UK
Remote Systems Manager
• Designing, developing and maintaining modern, responsive and intuitive websites using different technologies, directly improving revenue.
• Managing and optimizing servers performance, preventing data loss by setting up backup and disaster recovery procedures.
• Effectively troubleshooting customer inquiries, handling customer tickets and quickly resolving technical issues, increasing customer satisfaction with 95% customer retention and 25% increase in customer satisfaction score.
• Training new team members on how to use and navigate the company’s A2 Billing telephone system.
• Digital marketing and content creation for social media platforms and emails thus increasing number of new customer signups by 5% monthly.
Mobile Airtime Purchasing System
Nubiacom • January 2023 – March 2023
• Designed and developed a Django app for users to buy airtime for anyone across the world.
• Implemented a robust login system using Django’s allauth module, achieving a 100% success rate by minimising user errors. Performance metrics: login success rate.
• Designed the frontend dashboard that allowed users to view transaction history, pay securely and edit their profile. To ensure success, I thoroughly tested the system by monitoring number of clicks and time taken to complete a transaction and checked for errors when editing profiles.
• Implemented stripe as a payment method and used APIs to interface airtime app with DTOne airtime provider thus increasing transaction success rate and reducing average transaction time by 15% resulting in a more successful and profitable project.
2019 - 2019
KAY-VANTA PRINT AND DESIGN
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
• Provided timeous support to users in trouble shooting and solving PC/ Printer hardware/software related issues.
• Pioneered the strategic planning, content strategy and execution of marketing ideas on social media thus increasing social media activity by 100%.
2017 - 2019
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV SUPPORT ENGINEER
• Provided training and support for IT teams on configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 and user training with a 95% success rate as indicated by positive feedback received from the end-users and stakeholders.
• Acted as the liaison between developers and accountants to understand their demands through requirements gathering for new features thus fostering a shared understanding and improved quality of project deliverables with a notable 25% increase in project efficiency.
• Led the installation and configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 system on user machines and the main server with a 100% success rate on all attempts. Enabled faster alert response time by 30% and reduced the length of resolution time by 25% by strengthening the response time of the support team.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Implementation Project For Tobacco Sales Limited Group of Companies (Zimbabwe)
• As part of the implementation team and I successfully Interfaced Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 ERP system with POS machines and fiscal devices resulting in a seamless workflow.
• Successfully led the Installation and configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 system on the main server and on user machines for the 24 subsidiary companies thus maintaning projected completion timelines.
• User training and support for end-users across the companies with a 95% user satisfaction score from gathered user comments and feedback input.