About Duduzile Juliet Moyo
Highest Qualification Bachelor's Degree
Striving to be a diverse psychologist that brings high quality practical application of all aspects of the psychology profession and broaden my skills base, knowledge and expertise so as to enhance my ability to add value to organizations and the community.
Experience in the health/ social services sector with unique skills I acquired during my internship under the Research Support Centre (University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences) at The Friendship Bench Project Zimbabwe.
Hands-on experience in secretarial/ office administration duties with strong research and analytical skills.
2014 - 2019
Bachelor of Social Science Honours in Psychology
I have passed Bachelors in Social Science Honours in Psychology at Africa University in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
2012 - 2013
Christ Ministries High School
I passed Advanced Level with 10 points at Christ Ministries High School, Belvedere Harare.
2008 - 2011
Eveline Girls High School, Bulawayo.
I passed Ordinary Level at Eveline Girls High School, Bulawayo.
2021 - Present
NATIONAL HEALTH AND ALLIED WORKERS’ UNION OF ZIMBABWE
DEPUTY SECRETARY GENERAL (INTERIM)
▪ Conduct all head office correspondence of the union.
▪ Keep originals of all letters received and copies of those dispatched.
▪ Keeping books of accounts as may be prescribed by the National Congress.
▪ Receive requisitions for meetings of the National Congress and the National Executive Committee.
▪ Keep and update the register of the members of the union
2022 - 2023
THE NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT COUNCIL FOR BANKING
▪ Operated the switchboard and routing calls
▪ Captured all financial transactions and kept up to date records.
▪ Attended to scheduling Staff, Council and sub- committee meetings as directed.
▪ Maintained an up-to-date database of clients, suppliers and service providers.
▪ Prepared minutes and kept a record of all NEC staff meetings.
▪ Attended to all clients, ensured that they are served timeously.
▪ Provided support to all departments and individuals, where necessary.
▪ Ensured availability of office supplies and maintain an up-to-date record of all stock.
▪ Maintained an up-to-date record of all security items, equipment and assets used by the NEC