About Audrey Rudo Maumbe
Highest Qualification Certificate level
Hardworking and dedicated receptionist with over 5 years of experience providing integral office support in high volume client settings. Proficient and effective in creating schedules, making appointments, selling products, and providing clients with optimal customer service. Consistently commended for managing front desk settings with poise and grace — sometimes under pressure — in addition to managing a variety of administrative duties. Eager to join a new team of professionals and assist them in thriving with my characteristic passion and commitment to excellence.
2006 - 2006
I have passed Certificate of Receptionist
2017 - 2022
Southern Cotton Company
• Greeted clients and provided them with information and superior service.
• Handled calls, collected personal information and managed schedules to ensure all operations ran smoothly and seamlessly.
• Managed the office database, mail, and the physical setting and logistics of the front office.
• Brought forth a strong ability for multitasking and prioritizing tasks.
• Answered phone calls, greeted clients, and handled all front desk responsibilities.
• Maintained accurate client records and provided office employees with assistance.
• Recorded notes from office meetings and distributed agendas to employees.