About Aginella Zvinorova
Highest Qualification Bachelor's Degree
2022 - Present
Chinhoyi university of technology
Masters in Big data analytics
2013 - 2017
National university of science and Technology
BSC Operations research and statistics
2018 - 2018
TV Sales and Home
Feb2018 –August 2018
TV Sales and Home
Business Process Improvement Data Analyst
• Databases: Created
• Dashboards: Created visually impactful dashboards in Excel and Tableau for data reporting by using pivot tables, charts and VLOOKUP. Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
• Data Mining and Modeling: Collected, cleansed and provided modeling and analyses of structured and unstructured data used for business initiatives.
Key responsibilities areas include:
• Excel/Access Database coding, debugging and maintenance
• Data source interrogation
• Trend analysis
• Database use training
• Problem solving recommendations
• Recommending improvements.
2018 - Present
• Assist in drafting and implementing of analytics and actuarial policies
• Products pricing
• Preparation reports that interpret clients, brokers and agents behavior, market opportunities and trends.
• Provide analytical and actuarial support to various projects and functions
• Design models and tools for specified tasks or projects to allow the company to meet its targets
• Prepare and deliver reports for management and specific project teams
• Analyze customer and product level data and make recommendations on possible improvements for increasing sales, profit and customer experience.
• Ensure sufficient data control and sanitation measures in all tasks carried out by the department.
• Automate relevant data collection, processing, analyzing and reporting processes.
• Analyze results of particular tasks analysis and convert them into actionable insights and recommendations
• Assist management in inculcating the data analytics strategy and culture into the company’s processes.